Reader's Digest magazine is bursting with stories, articles, advice, recipes, reviews, tips, jokes and anecdotes. Each issue is small enough to fit in your handbag or pocket, but big enough to keep you entertained for weeks on end.
What you will find in our November 2021 issue:
- Paul McCartney: the former Beatle and national treasure opens up about fame, films and freedom
- To mark the 100th anniversary of the Poppy Appeal, we dive into the history and symbolism behind the iconic red paper flower
- Would you know how to recognise the elusive symptoms of kidney disease? Here's everything you need to watch out for
- The legendary balladeer Engelbert Humperdinck looks back on his childhood in India and scintillating career
- Trees of Britain: five celebrities including Joanna Lumley and Raymond Blanc, tell us about their favourite trees