Readers Digest - September 2022
Sept 2022 Issue:
- The US screen legend Jane Fonda opens up about activism, her family and the perils of perfectionism
- We chat to Britain's first Black ballerina, Julie Felix, about her passion for dance, battling racism and meeting Rudolf Nureyev
- The placebo effect: could fake medicine be as successful as the real thing at alleviating symptoms?
- The 100-word-story competition: winners and runners-up announced after many months of voting
- Full circle: from milkmen to grocery robots, we look at the fascinating evolution of food deliveries