On sale 16th May 2023
From regular columns packed with information to gripping human-interest stories and helpful how-tos, our magazine offers knowledge, positivity and humour. In this month's issue you'll find...
- Music As Medicine: harnessing the power of song, music therapy is showing real results for palliative care
- The story of the weird and wonderful collections known as cabinets of curiosities, which inspired the first museums
- French actor Léa Seydoux talks movies, method and making Bond girl history
- A tour through Europe’s best classical music festivals, all with an outdoor twist and incredible views
- The A-Z of health checks and screenings to stay on top of at every age. They might just save your life!