Readers Digest - December 21
From regular columns packed with information to gripping human-interest stories and helpful how-tos, our magazine offers knowledge, positivity and humour. In this month's issue you'll find…
• Reinventing Christmas. Our festive habits had to change as lockdown gripped the country in 2020. We meet the people keeping the traditions they created during COVID.
• The voice of Christmas, Aled Jones, looks back on growing up famous, and takes us behind the curtain of his latest children’s book.
• A moving story of survival unfolds as a woman is reunited with the men who rescued her from certain death when she was just a child.
• The magic of the northern lights. We’re on the tail of the elusive aurora borealis in Northern Canada.
• What does your gut bacteria say about you? Take a dive into the fascinating science of your gut.