June 2020 issue
Packed into the June 2020 issue of Land Rover Monthly:
- Lockdown life with your Landy - a Land Rover that you can’t drive for pleasure still needs looking after and we explain how to do this.
- New Defender driven - just hours before lockdown LRM’s editor gets behind the wheel of the new Defender
- How to survive quarantine - with life as we know it completely different what can you do to pass the time and stay sane
- Made in Britain - a Defender 110 combining the craftsmanship of Bowler Motorsport and Ruskin Design
- On the road alone - self-isolation is nothing new for this snapper who lives in his Discovery 4 in Arctic wilderness
- Crossing the Simpson Desert - meet the guys who crossed Australia’s gruelling Simpson Desert in their Series Is for fun
- In a league of his own - Land Rover’s leading off-road driving expert reveals the highlights of his varied career
How to ...
- Ed Evans - ditch the manual, get a cheap tablet
- Defender slip diff - enhance off-road capability with an upgraded differential for your Defender
- Cambelt and tensioner - changing the belt on a Freelander 1 is relatively straightforward with this guide
- Series I rebuild part 9 - with the engine fully rebuilt it was just a case of slotting it in, or so it seemed . . .
PLUS - NEWS, LETTERS, PRODUCTS, YOUR PICTURES, DAVE PHILLIPS, GARY PUSEY, THOM WESTCOTT, JACK DOBSON, INSTA STAR, TECH SECTION, PRICE CHECK, LAND ROVERS FOR SALE,
WORK IN PROGRESS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!